My page - topic 1, topic 2, topic 3

Also Visit for Trending News & Article

 Postbox India

BlogsINDIALive

Most Shocking Images in The World

2 Mins read

Most Shocking Images in The World

 

 

Why is life so hard for me and why am I suffering so much?

The main reason your life is so difficult, and you suffer so much is none other than the “view of the world” you have chosen.

There are thousands and millions of people around us who have faced many times more terrible problems than us.

You are not dead yet or someone close to you has passed away. A photo of a loving couple when there was an earthquake in Bangladesh in 2013.

most shocking images in world - 2

most shocking images in world – 2

Poverty. People in this world don’t have enough food for two weeks. This is the hand of one such child from Uganda…

most shocking images in world - 1

most shocking images in world – 1

A Turkish person with a piece of bread in his hand teasing children suffering from poverty and hunger…

most shocking images in world - 3

most shocking images in world – 3

A scene from the flood in Kolhapur.

most shocking images in world - 4

most shocking images in world – 4

This incident happened when the Kumbh Mela was held in Allahabad.

most shocking images in world - 5

most shocking images in world – 5

This scene was only when there was a bomb blast in Peshawar.

most shocking images in world - 6

most shocking images in world – 6

This photo was taken by a photographer in 1992. The vulture is waiting for the boy to die. The photographer committed suicide after winning the best photo award for this photo.

most shocking images in world - 7

most shocking images in world – 7

Food??

most shocking images in world - 8

most shocking images in world – 8

Somalia location… A mother holding the body of her dead son. The boy died of hunger.

most shocking images in world - 9

most shocking images in world – 9

where are your problems? What is going on or what is being taken away from you that is making your life difficult and difficult?

Our problem is that 99% of the things that go well in our lives we don’t pay attention to, and we cry for the rest of our lives because of the 1% that goes negative.

Think about these people and put yourself in their place for 1 minute and then you will automatically know that your life will be many times happier, more prosperous,

and more peaceful.

Focus on what is good.

Life is very beautiful.

 

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: