Gujarat Police Arrested Big Gang
Accused Arrested by “A” Division Police Station, Surendranagar, Gujarat Police
(1) Shahjorbhai Sajjad Hussain Syed, age 43 R/O Village Ambivali, Mangalnagar, Kalyan Dist. Thane.
State Maharashtra. Mobile No. 9764858137
(2) Lalabhai Sameerbhai Jafar Sheikh age 44 R/O Village Ambivali, one house, Indiranagar Atali Road,
Near Ambivali Station, Kalyan Dist. Thane State Maharashtra Mobile No. 9987479655
(3) Yusuf Ali Aziz Ali Sheikh age 49 R/O Room No. G-2, Near Pankeshah Baba Dargah, Mulla Abdul Khalif Chali, LBS Road,
Ghatkopar West Mumbai Maharashtra Mobile No. 9665533521.
(4) Mosin Ali Nasir Ali Jafri age 35 R/O Room No.6, Near Pankeshah Baba Dargar, Mulla Abdul Khalif Chali
LBS Road Ghatkopar West Mumbai Maharashtra Mobile No. 6360422208.
Details of confessed crime-
(1) All the above accused confessed to stealing gold biscuit nogs 5 worth Rs. 24.25.000/ – from
a person from the Rajkot KaranSihji Highschool near Balaji Hanuman gate on the afternoon of 8th July 2021.
Rajkot City has recovered 100% Mudamal by detecting the crime as per Section 379 B, 170, 114 of IPC CR. No. 114060406150/2021.
Registered at B Division PS, Rajkot.
(2) Accused Yusuf Ali Aziz Ali Sheikh, confessed that stealing Rs.69000/- from a leady from SBI Bank,
which was reported by Surendranagar city A Division PS FIR No. 11411020108/2050 U/S 379 IPC has been detected.
(3) All the above accused confessed to stealing gold ornaments from a leady at Jamnagar Arya Samaj Road on 08th July 2021.
Offence has been registered vide Jamnagar City A Division PS FIR No. 11606006110 U/S 406, 420, 114 IPC.
(4) Accused Yusuf Ali Aziz Ali Sheikh, confessed that stealing 2,02,000/- a man at Libdi Dist. Surendranagar,
from Union Corporation Bank. Offence has been registered vide CR.No. 1121103120017/2020 U/S 406, 420 IPC.
Anjani Mishra Reports